fed up keep putting my trousers on..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
as it's the weekend I like to veg out on the couch and do nothing.. this involves sitting around in my undies and a t-shirt.
so far today I've had to go to the door no less than 3 times before 10:00.. each time i've had to throw on a pair of trousers..
delivery people shouldn't be allowed to work on weekends, except for food delivery people... :evil:

Sponsored Links
as it's the weekend I like to veg out on the couch and do nothing.. this involves sitting around in my undies and a t-shirt.
so far today I've had to go to the door no less than 3 times before 10:00.. each time i've had to throw on a pair of trousers..
delivery people shouldn't be allowed to work on weekends, except for food delivery people... :evil:
Just get yourself a few pairs of 'shorts' pyjamas like these...

redoute-creation-pure-cotton-short-pyjamas-14848344.jpeg

But if I were your postie I'd rather see the set below come to the door... preferably with her in them NOT you Col!!!!!!

baby-phat-tank-top-boxer-short-two-piece-pajama-set.jpg

There was a programme on not so long back where there was a lady even bigger size than this who kept getting lots of attention from men who wanted to bed her.

Apparently big women are a lot of mens fantasy. :D

Sponsored Links
There was a programme on not so long back where there was a lady even bigger size than this who kept getting lots of attention from men who wanted to bed her.

Apparently big women are a lot of mens fantasy. :D
You gotta be joking :confused:

or how about rolling her in flour to help see the damp bit :oops:

...you might just end up aiming at a bed sore though...eurgh..*shivers*
Do you not think she's used up enough of the world's food supplies without another ton of flour for "blotting paper" purposes? :confused:

Ignore the delivery driver(s). You could pick up the packages (maybe rummage at your own) at your convenience then.... and keep the troosers off.

Was the delivery that urgent you had to actually get off the couch and put trousers on? Why not open the door in your pants - many a delivery driver will think your on the wonk and your future parcels will be delivered on Monday instead - when they know your properly dressed. That is, unless, you have ordered a snake and one 'nip' in the gentlemans area could cause distress?

Just a thought.

David.

Sponsored Links
Back