Female Bomber in Northeast Nigeria Kills at Least 10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Witnesses said a female suicide bomber blew herself up at a crowded bus station in northeast Nigeria Sunday, killing at least 10 people and wounding more than 30, police said.

Damaturu is located in a region that is frequently attacked by Islamist militants. AKA The religion of peace :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
IMHO the more you keep linking these acts of madness carried out by very sad, stupid and gullible individuals, the more you're playing into their "political" hands. By removing the link between crazed thickos doing pathetic things and there being a religious element to it, the less advertisement they will get and the less benefit they will get. As it is, the 15 minutes of fame is shared with the ferquit element of the belief structure gaining the majority of the limelight.

Perhaps we should deny there is any link to the ROP?

I remember when bombs were being set off in Northern Ireland, we were informed of who had planted them and their religious denomination. It seemed to be quite acceptable to do that at the time.

According to official British statistics, in the six counties between 1969 and 1998 there were 10, 412 explosions. I was sent flying when one of those went off.
Mostly carried out by irish rebels. At one point during the troubles I'd have been happy to have seen dublin carpet bombed.

Sponsored Links
According to official British statistics, in the six counties between 1969 and 1998 there were 10, 412 explosions. I was sent flying when one of those went off.
Mostly carried out by irish rebels. At one point during the troubles I'd have been happy to have seen dublin carpet bombed.

I absolutely understand why you feel the way you do about the cowardly b*stards who bombed the six counties but do you think that carpet bombing Dublin would have stopped them?

In much the same way as carpet bombing Mecca would not stop Islamic radicals.

IMHO the more you keep linking these acts of madness carried out by very sad, stupid and gullible individuals, the more you're playing into their "political" hands. By removing the link between crazed thickos doing pathetic things and there being a religious element to it, the less advertisement they will get and the less benefit they will get. As it is, the 15 minutes of fame is shared with the ferquit element of the belief structure gaining the majority of the limelight.

I recall some research where reporting things such as mass shootings in USA had the effect of making copycat events more likely. So the logic went, do not report such events.

However, isn't it the case that the people who now want to stifle open reporting are the very ones who demanded open reporting in the first place?

Perhaps we should deny there is any link to the ROP?
No, but stop classing all muslims the same.
Did you class all Catholics as IRA bombers?

Take this latest bomber in Nigeria today -

She was a woman - deport all women
Presumably she was black (as opposed to Arab) - deport all blacks
Presumably she was a muslim - we don't know but just in case - deport all muslims.
Goodness, what if she was a Christian stooge and remotely triggered? Just in case - deport all Christians.
The triggerer may have been a man - deport all men.

I'm all for rounding up the leaders.
Do you think the authorities are doing all they can?

But it's not just that the ROP comes with it's own paramilitary wing. It's all the other negative stuff that also comes with them too.

The terrorism is the main headline, but think about all of the rest of the problems that they bring.

The terrorism is the main headline, but think about all of the rest of the problems that they bring.
Yeah, I can struggle to choose sometimes between a Madrass or a jalfaizy.

Keema or plain?

Pilau or special fried?

Those Bangaladeshis have a lot to answer for. :mrgreen:

Let's have your list of all the rest of the problems then.

Where have you been for the last few months? :confused:

Have you not been concentrating when on here? Do you not read the papers or watch the news? Google may help.

Worrying numbers of people still don't get it. No matter how many warning signs there are.

Where have you been for the last few months? :confused:

Have you not been concentrating when on here? Do you not read the papers or watch the news? Google may help.

Worrying numbers of people still don't get it. No matter how many warning signs there are.

Islamapologists don't comprehend evidence

Islam needs reform. Harking back to the 7th century is hardly the way forward.
It is almost embarrassing that these medieval savages of the rop are the future we have to deal with.

Still waiting for the list!

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/h...-after-undercover-film-exposes-brutal.425757/

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/ban-on-pork-in-islingtons-primary-schools.426807/

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/y...xodus-after-islamist-militia-takeover.427025/

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/muslim-tolerance-not-even-in-death.426298/

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/cadets-thratened-with-beheading-rop.426238/

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/islamic-schools.404874/#3129400

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/yet-more-islamic-peadophillia.366999/#2787829

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/muslim-riots-in-paris.371200/#2828480

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1797201#1797201 (Muslim protestors set fire to poppy on Armistice Day)

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295103#295103 (40% of UK muslims want sharia law)

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280570#280570 (Danes face growing muslim storm)

Maybe these old threads will give you a pointer. Of course, many threads have been deleted, so my list would have been more extensive. Also, this list excludes any topics which are directly terror related - of which there are many.

Feel free to go through these threads and say which points are wrong or which you don't understand. You may even find it helpful to re-start a few of the threads. There's always a willing audience out here.

Sponsored Links
Back