Islamic schools

W

whitenoflight

Do we need these in England ? I don't think so ,look at all the trouble this so called religion has caused. Parents of mainly Pakistani's have been on the streets of B'ham saying their schools are great. Would they say otherwise ? Home grown terrorists born here in B'ham went to schools here. Mosque's infiltrated some years ago reported anti west sermons. It is also widely accepted that Pakistan is a terrorist haven. Why would any sane person not think that there is a problem here. This is England, our laws have changed to accommodate them, they're not interested in this they want more and more. If they believe their way is best why not go back from where they originated.

Sponsored Links
I've read about people stating that we should get rid of all faith schools.

We've had church schools (both CofE and RC) in this country for donkeys' years. (I went to one as a child and taught at one as an adult.) As far as I'm concerned they have never caused any problems, so why get rid of them?

What about Jewish schools? Again, having visited one or two on a professional basis, I can see no problem with them. Indeed, they tend to keep themselves very much to themselves, so why get rid of them?

There is only one religion that attempts to brainwash young children in school. Don't lump everyone else in with them.

For one, by sheer numbers and the habits, customs and religion are cause for concern as a threat to western values. CHOPPING PEOPLE UP ON THE STREETS OR BURNING YOUR OLD LADY is not for England. These Pakistani come from the far side of the world they are not into integration. It is also wise not to mention catholics, although it is off this part of the world. Next you will be saying the threat here doesn't exist. When will you be satisfied ? when one of them runs or bombs or shoot someone you know. Please

Sponsored Links
We've had church schools (both CofE and RC) in this country for donkeys' years. (I went to one as a child and taught at one as an adult.) As far as I'm concerned they have never caused any problems, so why get rid

There are a lot of abuse victims who may disagree with you on that.

School should be about education not brainwashing or fairy tales.

dragging down a civilised state to third world gutter. Progress not ****** is the only way

We've had church schools (both CofE and RC) in this country for donkeys' years. (I went to one as a child and taught at one as an adult.) As far as I'm concerned they have never caused any problems, so why get rid

There are a lot of abuse victims who may disagree with you on that.

School should be about education not brainwashing or fairy tales.

I agree. There has been much in the news recently about Roman Catholic priests abusing children.

But I thought we were talking about brainwashing children with a view to using them in the future to carry out terrorist attacks.

Even the Roman Catholic Church doesn't go in for terrorism.

Yes, why should our school children be segregated?

It is a growing childs' right to mix with another child of the opposite sex.

And where would all of our home grown underage single chavvy white mums be without baby Jordan or Callum or Chantelle or Britney eh?

There would be no council flat, no handouts, no Trisha, no Jeremy Kyle.

This country would go to wrack and ruin if we introduced strict discipline in our schools.

Worra bunch of two faced, double standard knobs. :rolleyes:

Funny, that. When I went to primary school, girls and boys shared the same classes. When I went to secondary school, ours was a boys only school; the girls went to a separate school next door and never the twain shall meet. In fact, I once was caned for ostensibly looking over the wall into the girls' school. I didn't. I was just waiting outside the adjacent classroom for my next lesson, but that's another story.

In the 1960s and before, it was commonplace for girls and boys to be sent to separate schools at secondary level. More recently, however, the 'experts' have decided that co-educational schools is the way to go, although I'm not sure why.

Personally, I have no problem with the two genders being segregated in schools. It did me no harm (neither did the cane for that matter!). However, as I understand it, the segregation under discussion here is rather different: boys sitting at the front, girls at the back; boys being given one type of education, girls another.

It appears that this type of segregation is on the basis that boys are superior and girls are worthless, but isn't that an acceptable 'cultural thing' where the 'religion of peace' is concerned?

The principles and thinking behind all the ways of education and what it is to be English didn't encompass those from other parts of the world. Probably due to that fact we didn't consider that those coming here would breed without thinking [ who's paying for this ?] and schools just for them would materialise. They are not Christian or European they have a totally different agenda. If they want to be Islamic then going to the mosque or at home is the only way. English education is for all who live here, not appeasement . What do they teach at these schools ? .English history and customs ?

The principles and thinking behind all the ways of education and what it is to be English didn't encompass those from other parts of the world. Probably due to that fact we didn't consider that those coming here would breed without thinking [ who's paying for this ?] and schools just for them would materialise. They are not Christian or European they have a totally different agenda. If they want to be Islamic then going to the mosque or at home is the only way. English education is for all who live here, not appeasement . What do they teach at these schools ? .English history and customs ?

I think it's clear to everyone now (except for the tree-hugging do gooders, of course) that many of 'them' (not all, I might add) do not want to integrate. Their intention is to come here and take advantage of everything on offer and, at the same time, do all they can to change the country, bit by bit, to what they want it to be.

So far, from what I have seen, they are being frighteningly successful.

There was a topic on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2 yesterday about the effects of strict religious education in schools of all faiths yesterday. There was a chap on talking about his "Christian" religious education, where he was taught that the Earth was created 6000 yrs ago, science was wrong. Anyone who disagreed with the school's view was deemed a heretic. His education was nothing short of brainwashing. He eventually rebelled years later, but said his education had , had a profound effect on his mental state.

“This case is not about the need to separate church and state; it’s about the need to separate ignorant, scientifically illiterate people from the ranks of teachers.”

Neil deGrasse Tyson.

[quote="JBR";

I think it's clear to everyone now (except for the tree-hugging do gooders, of course) that many of 'them' (not all, I might add) do not want to integrate. Their intention is to come here and take advantage of everything on offer and, at the same time, do all they can to change the country, bit by bit, to what they want it to be.

So far, from what I have seen, they are being frighteningly successful.[/quote]

Very similar to the Ex Pats that go to live in Spain and other Foriegn Countries and demand Fish n Chips, Yorkshire tea, tetleys bitter, play Bingo and expect their children to be taught English Lessons.

Sponsored Links
Back