Fence panels installed upside down?

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry I can't see it, they look the same both ways to me.

Is the top and bottom rail different?

I'd be more concerned about the 2 posts about a foot apart - a pro would've used 1 more panel and trimmed down the panels.....

The 2nd and 4th panel from the left are a different way round from the 1st and 3rd, or vice versa if you prefer. Also not sure what's going on with the 2 posts close to each other, that's not very good. That said, it doesn't look too bad.

I`m thinking that you need to word it nicely and ask. Simply ask why the four shorter panels alternate.

Sponsored Links
Definitely they all need to be the same way up.....you'll look at nothing else if they are left like that!
Good luck with your quest - its not really such a big deal to put things right. If the panels are nailed to the posts then they can be cut rather than prised out.....it may prevent some damage.
John :)

We only go for the plurals up here.....Plymouth gin recommended, with ice and lime but for lesser occasions, Greenalls original with cucumber.(y)
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back