"fence" suggestions

B

breezer

Between our neighbour and us currently there is a "fence panel" over time and with the storms its falling apart. I am looking for other suggestions as to what to make

INFO

Our garden shed is about 3m from our back door, its edge is on the boundry.

On their side of the boundry they have an extension

The fence panel sits between the end of their extension and the begining of my shed.

So one is "offset?" to the other.

neither myself or my neighbours have a problem with this arangement other than myself in that the fence is falling apart

The gap, if you will is about 4 feet

I was thinking of buyong two trelis panels and sandhiching some weed fabric between the two. (idea being it lets wind go through)
but i was also thinking if fabric gets torn it will be a bitch to change

my carpentry skills on a range from 1-10 are about -1

any suggestions please.

It must be easy to make, non transparent and non easily cimbable (they have small kids an from their side its about 4 foot drop so dont want kids tempted to climb up)

Sponsored Links
9482.jpg

Have you seen this?
All made of plastic and called "wall of greenery" but me think it's a bit of a climbing frame as well

May be.

I seched the site where the pic came from for wall of greenery but got zip, would you please post a link to the page? (i also looked in garden and out doors)

It was from here http://www.tempsl.com/

I wanted some more, now they telling me it's now unavailable :cry:

Just has an email from them, they couldn't even tell me who the suppliers was :cry:

Sponsored Links
why not put up a decent stout trellis panel, then cover it with bamboo/willow screening etc.

Thanks masona, i did look (sorry i did mention i looked where the pic came from) have you got it then? and thanks for trying

Thermo, so obvious i hadn't thought of that :oops: , ah, i did sort of, it has to be strong so anyone from our side of they do fall and hit it will not fall through and then the unexpected 4 foot down on their side, not far i know but if you land on your head from 4 foot, strawbery jelly time

if you need it really strong, use two panels, with the screening in between, or put horizontal bracing across the back of the trellis

sometimes you dont see the obvious for looking....now wheres my keyboard gone?????? :LOL:

yes a panel sandwhich. but then their side will look nice too, damn!

breezer said:
Thanks masona, i did look (sorry i did mention i looked where the pic came from) have you got it then? and thanks for trying
Wasn't for me, I was doing for a client. It's really good, I put it in front of the untidy next door fence panels as they couldn't be bothered to repair it or hard up etc

It's a pity I can't get hold of the manufacter or suppliers, perhaps it wasn't popular

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back