Fencing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there

I've just joined this forum after some reading, to get advice and tips on how to best replace my garden fencing.

I know some of it is obvious, but I've never done it before and some tips and advice I've missed may well be worth knowing.

I'm also trying to think of the best approach regarding wooden posts, concrete posts, wooden gravel boards vs concrete gravel boards too.

And I've also to consider overlap panels vs feather edge and also postcrete vs knocking up my own cement/ballast.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Welcome to the forum.

Don't take on to much, might be a good ides to do it in sections? Instead of knocking the whole thing down in one go? Just be careful to ensure it will all look as one (level) when you're finished.
As for what to put up, entirely up to your own taste and pocket. Oh, and choose one that will be easy to erect, leaving you in the mood to spend time on the detailing/finishing, not knackered and never wanting to do DIY again.

Most important, enjoy it, pointless otherwise ..........................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back