Fender

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I believe you've tried to message me without success.

It would appear some sort of block has been put on our accounts as I'm having the same problem.

Sponsored Links
I think it's obvious why. What's more, I think it's obvious why only some of us have been treated that way.

There was something similar mentioned in the cc a few weeks back.....................it turned out you needed to make a friends request first.

Sponsored Links
Fender, can you make me a friend please - have some info for you

Fender, can you make me a friend please - have some info for you
I have already managed to message some people, being unaware of the need to 'befriend' them. However, if I want to initiate a conversation with someone else, I may need to 'make them a friend' yet I cannot find a means of doing so - I have already searched through my account details.
Any advice would be gratefully received.

It turns out I was wrong anyway lamb............................even the friendless can message those with the correct privacy settings(y)

Ahh, I knew there must be some reason I had f*ck all friends. Been here for years, still f*ck all. I was beginning to think it was ME !!!!!!
OK guys, let's all make LMB one of our friends. Come on WWT, Reinqueer and Rosie ( aka DC ) you know it makes sense :D

Well I still don't get it.......:ROFLMAO:

Do you click the follow them thingy or what?

Ahh, I knew there must be some reason I had f*ck all friends. Been here for years, still f*ck all. I was beginning to think it was ME !!!!!!
OK guys, let's all make LMB one of our friends. Come on WWT, Reinqueer and Rosie ( aka DC ) you know it makes sense :D
LMB is ok, he can join - unsure about the others though - time will tell........:)

Sponsored Links
Back