Fender

Well I still don't get it.......:ROFLMAO:

Do you click the follow them thingy or what?

You have to change your privacy settings.

Go to the top right of your screen and hover over your user name a drop down box appears. Scroll down to the privacy button and click it. Then go through all the check boxes to allow forum members to start a conversation with you.

Sponsored Links
Well I still don't get it.......:ROFLMAO:

Do you click the follow them thingy or what?

You have to change your privacy settings.

Go to the top right of your screen and hover over your user name a drop down box appears. Scroll down to the privacy button and click it. Then go through all the check boxes to allow forum members to start a conversation with you.

Now you've done it, jeez.

;)

Sponsored Links
There was something similar mentioned in the cc a few weeks back.....................it turned out you needed to make a friends request first.

Ahh, I knew there must be some reason I had f*ck all friends. Been here for years, still f*ck all. I was beginning to think it was ME !!!!!! :D

If you want a real friend, get a cat. ;)

There was something similar mentioned in the cc a few weeks back.....................it turned out you needed to make a friends request first.

Ahh, I knew there must be some reason I had f*ck all friends. Been here for years, still f*ck all. I was beginning to think it was ME !!!!!! :D

Nah,

Unfaithful sods. If your neighbour stuck a can of Kit-E-Kat under it's bugle, it would be off in a nano-second...........

Nah,

Unfaithful sods. If your neighbour stuck a can of Kit-E-Kat under it's bugle, it would be off in a nano-second...........

Ah, but nothing worth having has ever been easy. See Mrs WS for details. :(

Nah,

Tie it to the other end and watch it get dizzy.

Nah,

Tie it to the other end and watch it get dizzy.
.........:D

I hate cats.
Percy Shaw was driving down a dark lane when his lights caught a cat stood in the road, the cats eye reflected this light and the rest is history. His invention made millions over the years and is used worldwide.

That very same night, in fact it was exactly the same time my grandad was approaching from the opposite direction and caught the cat's ass in his headlights, he invented the pencil sharpener.

If only he'd been going to work instead of going home.

Sponsored Links
Back