Fernox TF1 compact dosing question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My system has a Fernox TF1compact fitted & as Ive had to drain the system down and refill I want to dose it up. I know the compact has a dosing point for the express cans but as I have the 'normal' plastic bottles I want to use them.
Is there an easy way? I'd like to flush the system through with Fernox cleaner then add F1 afterwards. The plumbers left me 1 bottle of cleaner 2 of F1 and a Fernow Boiler noise reducer.

Sponsored Links
I've got one of these too. Once you've closed all the draincocks and rad vents and are ready to refill you can just unscrew the the top and pour in whatever you want - then refill and bleed, etc.

I also used the drain point on the TF1 with a 3/4" hose connector and length of garden hose into the bath to flush the system with mains water - closing one or other of the TF1 lever ball valves and closing all rad valves except one you can direct the mains water through each rad one at a time or the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back