Feroli Otimax HE Plus 31c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We moved into a brand new property in February 2012 and have a Feroli Optimax HE Plus 31c and have no heating.

When the thermostat is turned on at that wall theres is no noise to say the boiler is working. The boiler is working when we turn the hot tap on and you can hear the boiler firing up. Any suggestions to what the problem could be.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
have you got the crappy programmer thats built on to the boiler. if so id start there. then get a degree on how to use it. p.s if you value hot water and heating id rip the piece of ****e off the wall and replace with something more reliable. trust me, youll thank me in the long run.

Hi

We moved into a brand new property in February 2012 and have a Feroli Optimax HE Plus 31c and have no heating.

Thanks

Surely if its a brand new property then the builder/developer have it under warranty?

Tony

Look for a little sun icon top left hand of screen. Its probably still on summer mode. Like holty said u need a degree & a iphone on line just to switch it on!

Sponsored Links
Thank you for all your help the boiler was on summer mode my partner had a look at it last night after trying to find out in the manual which is not much help at all.

Ha ha couldnt agree more with Holty this boiler should never had made it to market , an absolute pile of crap, I have replaced 2 that were still under Manufacturers warranty but the customers were not willing to deal with the sh*t service that ferrolli provide, or dont provide which is more accurate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back