ferroli boiler

jm1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:evil: I had a ferroli boiler OPTIMAX HE 25 S installed 3 years ago. Since I replace the fan, that took me 5 months to get it, change the fan the pcb went, change the pcb now the pcb say fault to the water sensor. Where that is going to stop?? So far the bill is much higher than the price of the bloody ferroli boiler. Ferroli got a very lousy approche. I don't know what to do, I have been without boiler for the past 9 month know.Yes I know the best way will be to change for an other one better. What the ****....

Sponsored Links
Your boiler came with a 5yr warranty. Why are you spending anything at all on it if it was only fitted three years ago?

Sponsored Links
Your boiler came with a 5yr warranty. Why are you spending anything at all on it if it was only fitted three years ago?

Many thank for your reply but the boiler got only 3 years warranty according to ferroli customer services.
Have a good day.
jm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back