ferroli fan ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys , I have a ferroli optima 700 , prob is the fan is very noisey , I have the gas board full warranty thing but the last engineer says if its not broke they wont replace it !
so where can I source a fan ? part num ... 802180 ( GC 372310)
for a reasonable price ?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Go back to BG. If it's excessivley noisey it needs replacing :eek:

Why should you pay for a repair that is supposedly covered by the rip off BG contract :rolleyes:

I will try mate but the last guy to look at it for a thermo couple that gave up said they wont do it .
it is in a cupboard in my lounge / diner so its a real pain .
I kno its an old boiler but aint got the funds for a new one just yet !

Why should you pay for a repair that is supposedly covered by the rip off BG contract :rolleyes:

Perhaps it aint broke, one mans idea of noisy may not be another.
If it's really noisy just ring and say its faulty and keeps packing up, they won't hang around to make a diagnosis and will just order a new fan.

Sponsored Links
so wots the symptoms of a system packin up due to fan , other than noise as I will be on the phone in the morn ?

ok cool , this will be done in morn ..
no **** it I'll try right now
cheers peeps :D

new fan fitted tomoro, fri 13 th :D

eeek friday 13th...kiss of death mate haha

AAAARGHH , your right mate the f####rs have just condemned and capped off my boiler at 4.45 pm today :cry: no hot water or heating ... not good wi kids eh ?
one of the fixing lugs for the screws to hold on the front of the chamber was corroded and was drawing air .
dangerous I was told . NOT A HAPPY BUNNY !!! A s its the 3rd BG guy in 3 weeks and the first to notice !
beers open now , rant over , maybe

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back