Ferroli top-up (very basic)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've read the FAQ but my question is extremely basic and boiler specific.

My Ferroli Opitma 901 boiler stopped produced hot water this morning. I had a quick look and it appears the pressure may have gone too low (I need a proper look later when I have more time, and I did check the pilot light!).

Assuming I need to top it up, how do I do this? I pulled a manual of the Ferroli web site, but wasn't quite sure which bit I need to refer to, as it's about the installation rather than maintenance. Could somebody give me a quick guide, or point me to the right bit of the manual?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
There's nothing IN the boiler to do it, there will be an external filling loop as described on P11 of the manual, and explained in the FAQs. :)

Thanks a lot. I managed to miss that in the manual and also in the FAQs!

There's nothing IN the boiler to do it, there will be an external filling loop as described on P11 of the manual, and explained in the FAQs. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back