FFS!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Daily Mail again, eh?

Do people read it just to be outraged?

Sponsored Links
only 7% muslim so why do they get it all their own way?

what about the Hindu's that don't eat beef? no stews, brugers or anything else beef made there then?

segregate them I say.. they can have their own beliefs and menus then, and not be offended by everyone else..

JohnD, as you probably already know, I like and respect you but, if you don't want to believe this sort of thing IS going on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY then that's fine but don't have a dig when some of the lads are getting a wee bit pee'd off with it happening.

It IS happening John.

I know quite a few Meat Wholesalers and Butchers and they all tell me that Halal is requested more and more.
Quite a few of them are worried about how the Pork trade is being driven down.

Joking aside Joe.

My Brother-in-law has a few butchers shops. My mate runs a Meat Wholesalers. I have another pal who supplies to restaurants, pubs, cafes etc. I can count 8 blokes that I know that work directly in the Meat Trade Joe.

Joking aside Joe.

My Brother-in-law has a few butchers shops. My mate runs a Meat Wholesalers. I have another pal who supplies to restaurants, pubs, cafes etc. I can count 8 blokes that I know that work directly in the Meat Trade Joe.

No you don't you are Walter Mitty. :rolleyes:

you are Walter Mitty. :rolleyes:

Why you would think that I would make that up is beyond me Joe. WTF would I EVER make up something like that?

I'll say it again just for you...

My best mate runs a Meat Wholesalers.
My Brother-in-law has several Butchers shops in North Tyneside.
My mate runs a Meat Wholesalers that supplies restaurants, pubs, clubs, cafes etc.
Another mate runs several butchers outlets that mainly supply other meat trade outlets.

It's not something to brag about Joe FFS! I know people that work in the meat trade.

WHY would ANYONE make that up????????????

Sponsored Links
Back