FIFA and The SFA say the ball was clearly not over the line!

Sponsored Links
welcome back, pbody!! :evil:
The Germans didn't find your latest tunnel, then?

Non detected yet!
I have a feeling their attention has been distracted elsewhere.
Been away in the sun for few days.

Sponsored Links
One day in Bavaria, the seven dwarfs went off to work in the salt mine, while Snow White stayed at home as usual to cook their lunch. However, when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.

Tearfully, Snow White shouted down the mine shaft: ‘Hello - is anyone there. Can you hear me, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy or Sneezy?’ (She knew it would be no good calling Sleepy.)

Then a voice floated up from the bowels of the mine: ‘England will win the 2014 World Cup’. ‘ Thank God!’ said Snow White, ‘at least Dopey’s still alive!’

They are going to dig up Wembley and relay with copies of The Sun, Mirror, Star,Times, Guardian, etc,

the team looks good on paper

Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still alive. He said that the England Team performance at the weekend was completely shyt. British intelligence have dismissed the claim, stating that the message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years

England are to change their shirts for the next game.The three lions will be replaced by the three tampons to represent the worst period they've had.

Sponsored Links
Back