Filling holes in concrete floor left by bolts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly, my apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this. I wasn't quite sure what it'd best fit into.

We've just bought a new industrial unit and it has a 5,000 sq. foot warehouse. The previous occupants had racking installed and after removing it left about 90 10mm bolts left in the concrete floor.

We've managed to get these bolts out but of course, it's left 90 holes in the floor! The holes are about 1/2" diameter and 4" deep.

Now, what would be the best way to go about filling these holes in? I've seen various concrete compounds online but they all seem to require spreading when for holes, it would probably be better if we could inject it in.

Is there anything you could recommend we use?

Sponsored Links
Thanks woody. Whats the best nozzle to use? Also will it need cleaning before icing a cake?

Sponsored Links
Cool. I'd best get my pinny on then :)

I wasn't sure at first about just using cement, I thought that maybe it might not stick so well to the concrete around the hole and need some kind of epoxy or polyurethane compound to help it meld. That wouldn't be an issue?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back