filter coffee maker?

Sponsored Links
doesn't force the water through.. fills up the cone with hot water and it drips through..
and for those that might want to know.. works a treat with 3 tea bags in the filter instead of the coffee grounds...

always wondered why they never put ground coffee into bags like they do with tea... ( for brewing not storing.. )

mine grinds it, and put the water through at 12-15 bar

Sponsored Links
Am I too late to post my entry to "I'm coffee's b*tch, get me out of here!!!"? :p

Italian taste, German engineering. A bit like the Audi R8, except done the right way round. Total cost about £250, not as grand as the Coffeenator 2000 shown earlier! :LOL:

I took the hi-fi separates approach to coffee... I have built-in redundancy to my caffeine supply system, so if one machine dies, I still get my fix without having to walk to the coffee shop. :D

As to recommendations... If you have a Whittard's nearby, you can't go wrong and they will grind the beans however you like. Starbucks will sell you coffee, not sure if they will grind it or if it is just bags of beans.

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with the supermarket own-brand coffees. I am a complete coffee ponce but I honestly think that 2 bags for £4 is a damn good deal and I'll keep me Whittard's for when I've got guests or am doing breaky in bed.

Just keep it in the freezer to maintain freshness. :idea:

as i only drink coffee black, strangely i find mc donalds one of the best :confused:

Lavazza is my favourite.
I also like Lavazza but recently discovered Tesco Finest Fairtrade Espresroast Coffee which dare I say is 'better' I love 'illy' but it never tastes as good from my home coffee maker.

camp "coffee" isn't coffee.. it's chicory.. no coffee beans anywhere near it..
and according to my dad is very nice... I might give it a try..

Sponsored Links
Back