finders keepers ?

ya know...everyone deserves a good rant now and again....I feel for you Markie. It's infuriating when you lose something...that alone ...is enough to set one off. It's another thing however when you find that someone found it and decides to keep it. You have vid clips that had personal meaning to you....to get the phone back wouldnt mean as much if the video was destroyed on it. Someone suggested that you contact this person if you can and at least ask for that back.....I think I would if it were me. Finders keepers logic is very one sided....ok as long as it isnt your stuff thats found.
and one more thing, for what its worth...honesty is the best policy, but when "the powers that be" impose more rules and regs to said property to be claimed or to be turned in, most folks arent going to go through the bother....they find a wallet of "big" cash....chances are, they're gonna keep it....and no doubt will have their justification in place. ;)

Sponsored Links
A mate of mine found a mobile and phoned the number under dad to try and return the phone. He was accused of stealing the phone by dad so he told dad to pi55 off and slung the phone in a river.
Sometimes it's hard to be honest.

gangman said:
A mate of mine found a mobile and phoned the number under dad to try and return the phone. He was accused of stealing the phone by dad so he told dad to pi55 off and slung the phone in a river.
Sometimes it's hard to be honest.

I think it might be harder to handle a situation with diplomacy and sincerity when "dad" forgets in that moment that someone is trying to do the right thing and help him out! We ALL go on tangents from time to time....why are we so quick to be influenced by someone elses' moods...? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back