I found an erection spray hidden in a toilet cistern, I showed the house holder what I found and she was sooooo embarrassed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Sponsored Links
just a though
if there are many houses the same could it be a general plan but yours wont have a cellar other than a coal space ?

Unfortunately what you find may not be welcome.
It could be filled with crap and flooded.
Or the bodies may be down there and you'll have a massive police investigation - the neighbours will think its you lol

You could be lucky and find its just had some building debris thrown down and with a bit of a clearout - you have a usable cellar.
The question then will be - usable for what?

could be anything lol, when I doing my kitchen up I noticed that there were four wires wired from my cooker isolator as well as the cooler load cable. The isolator is about 3mtr away from the cellar line, I asked an electrician who told me to disconnect them as it was not safe and that only the cooker load cable should be connect, I removed the four wires expecting a power socket in the kitchen not to work but everything is working as it should, makes me wonder if these cables go into the cellar for power and light?

Sponsored Links
Possibly - however you may find that you disconnected half a ring so you now have 2 radials going throughout the house.
You'll never know unless you trace them. :)

So, @Snowyy, it's been a couple of years - did you ever find a cellar?!

I've just moved house, and there's no sign of a cellar, but the area under the stairs (from ground floor to first floor) is completely blocked off - no under-stairs cupboard/storage/anything. There is a walk-in cupboard next to the stairs, which would, logically, be exactly where you'd go in if there was a staircase down to a cellar. I might pull up a few floorboards and have a poke around when I get the chance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back