FireAngel Wireless Interlink ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just moved house and I'm in need of some smoke alarms.

I reckon I need 3 smoke alarms and 2 heat alarms, and due to poor sound transmission around the house I want them interlinked.

Wiring isn't feasible at the moment so I was considering the FireAngel WST-630 and WHT-630 as I've used their non-interlinked alarms in several other properties and have had no issues. However, reviews of their wireless alarms suggest there may be some reliability concerns.

Does anyone have any experience of these alarms or any alternative suggestions?

Sponsored Links
I have installed similar in my house and they have been absolutely fine. I went for the mains linked ones (WST-230, WHT-230) and suggest you do the same if you can. All you need to do is take a spur from the nearest light fitting.

Mains powered means not having to replace them after you have burnt the toast a few times.They still have a battery backup but none of the Fireangel lithium batteries are replaceable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back