first step 4 mankind ?

Thermo said:
apollo 13 was the original landing

Apollo 13 had no lunar landing :oops: That was the one they cocked up.

Suzie, if it was all faked, why didn't the USSR just fake their own moon landing? After all, they were great at keeping secrets amongst civilians, just threatened to kill their family. More empty land in the middle of nowhere to build the studios and so forth, easy.

Yet they didn't do that, did they.

I've just read the speech prepared for Nixon in case the lander module had failed to get off the surface:

"Fate has ordained that the men who went to the Moon to explore in peace will stay on the Moon to rest in peace. These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.
These two men are laying down their lives in mankind's most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding. They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.
In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man. In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.
Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man's search will not be denied. But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
markie

nah best is getting them in the shammy leather tan bikini
I think you'll find it was metal..

leia_bikini_wall3.jpg

leia_bikini.jpg
princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

an doing their hair like the Princess leia ,
Are you mad?

227px-Leia_mac_1280x1024.jpg

But never mind all that - what I want to know is why, despite all the cavorting in unfeasibly short skirts, we never got to see Xev's knickers?

ban-all-sheds

as you will find it was a chammy leather bikini.. OK ..:) .....
Bas ..
MR TROLL TRIES TO KILL ANOTHER POST......(I pity you ... :( )

Sponsored Links
ban-all-shed

ok Im SORRY ... some of the princess gear was metal ...
an I apologies......an ...
for my rudeness in the past .. it was crass uncalled for an NASTY /your comments were right ........
I hope you accept my apoligises ... (im falling into drunkeness , I want to say sorry to you before that :) )

erm not that it killed the memories ... good fun any way .. lol......

Richardp said:
............ and welcome back its nice to have more lady company on here :D

The style of suziestarr32 seems familiar. Few if any full stops "your" which should be "you're" and many others, a bit like bob dole, but I don't think it's him.

oilman said:
Richardp said:
............ and welcome back its nice to have more lady company on here :D

The style of suziestarr32 seems familiar. Few if any full stops "your" which should be "you're" and many others, a bit like bob dole, but I don't think it's him.
Oh my god!!! do you think it could be?
yuk! makes me feel unclean.

suziestarr32 said:
if it was that easy to land on the moon where are the russians moon landings have they ever walked on the moon?????

They cant afford shoes.

suziestarr32 said:
on the tv they showed the american flag blowing as though there was wind on the moon and anyone with any small amount of interlect knows there is no air on the b****y moon..but if sum of you believe in fairytales then who am i to shatter your illusions!!
There was a program on sky a little while back and maybe you havn't seen it yet ? It disproved all the conspiracy theories such as the one you speak about, worth a look to put your mind at rest.

LOl LOL LOL @ Richardp :) :)

you can just imagine the Rants here cant you ..lol

lets think of a derogatory term for them so's we're ready when they get here:-
Alienites
space nogs
what do you reckon?

"However, we can expect it to be quite hot, given the proximity to the star."

well Im sure they will have a suntan so I dont hold out much hope for them here :(

...maybe if it was a cold planet them aliens may be another race of Earthlike Peaceful Danes ........lol..lol...lol

so I agree with the space nog term .... :)

Sponsored Links
Back