first step 4 mankind ?

the russians always compete with the u.s so why have they not made there mark and put there flag on the moon..??By all means, question the experts around you and also question those who question those experts. Look deep at the issue and decide for yourself. Facts are facts, though, and they will ultimately withstand the scrutiny, regardless of an experts opinion (or of what side of the issue he stands on). Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. The evidence that we went to the moon with Apollo is extraordinary, while the claims that we did not fall far short..i really enjoy all this debating and critical thinking..

Sponsored Links
suziestarr32 said:
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.

Why should this be an extraordinary claim? That pigs can fly, that's extraodinary, that we went to the moon is fact.
(Or do you also believe Elvis is still alive, US army is covering up the UFO accident :p )

when i say fall short i do mean there is more evidence that we did go to the moon but i feel the small amount of eveidence that says we did not go to the moon..to mean is alot more convincing that we didnt..

So you say: yes, we went to the moon, but the tiny little conspiracy evidence makes me doubt it again?

Sponsored Links
yes elvis is alive didnt you know he was spotted shoppin in netto..lol..lol No of course i dont beleive he is alive..i just dont believe everything im told or see on the t.v...but i do believe there is alot of government cover ups..

Thermo said:
when did we actually walk on the moon again after that never

errrr

Appollo 14

31/1 - 9/2 1971

Appollo 15

26/7 - 7/8 1971

Appollo 16

16-27/4 1972

oh and not forgetting Appollo 17 7-19/12 1972

so yes weve been back a few times

whatever happened to 13?! :LOL:

er

apollo 13 was the original landing and suzie stated we had never been there since. Hence i was listing the missions after 13 that visited the moon. Make sense now! :LOL:

You need to take Giant steps when walking on the moon ...could walk forever....etc

btw
Operation Bluebook was set up to shield/hide jet plane developments (stealth jet bombers )an test flights saying it was UFOs...Roswell was weather balloons ..anything else is US military lies

It seems a bit funny how suzie- (starr32) know's about space and the moon, she could be a alian hence the starr32 name. are we getting invaded, is she one of 32 ???.... :eek: :LOL: ;)

What ever she is, i will be putting my darkvader costume on tonight before i go to bed, and i'll phone luke skywalker to see if he wants to sleep over, better safe than sorry, :LOL:

yes very funny people..hey i nearly called myself moonbeam on here!!!..lol i can assure you im no alien...just a little starr.."suzie calling orson come in orson"nanoo nanoo...

markie

nah best is getting them in the shammy leather tan bikini
an doing their hair like the Princess leia ,
getting her wearing tan coloured sandals
an kneeling in the corner of the room very scared an frightened awaiting the storm troopers
BUT you enter in Hans Solo desert gear , with your light saber in hand an she then is swept up an placed on the throne (bed covered in sheer light purple material an the black rubber matress cover )
then you gentle kiss an caress her .. you pull her bra open as she grips your big saber ...then ...

errm .. something like that anyway ...*BLUSH*
eh ... lots of fantasy clothes can be brought online now ,very good quality not all poliyester rubbish of old but proper clothes well made ..lol , will try an find the online sellers addy ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back