Thank you all very much for your comments. Ok so to make sure I do follow up and understand it (please remember neither I'm a glass fitter, nor in any kind of a building trade, nor English is my 1st language, hence I'm double checking I understand everything correctly):
1. which one is the laminate pane (that is the outside one, correct?),which one is the toughened pane (is it this one inside the house = facing the room, am I right?) .
2. how come it is possible the outer pane is cracked but I can not feel it?
3. Should I also start to read and/or be aware of "..Doc Q building regs.." or it was just a thing you mention between you?
4. Someone, to whom I mentioned the scratch (now crack) said that "... if it is not visible from 3 metres away, I can ask for this to be replaced but probably the window company will say no...". What do you think about this kind of approach?
5. In terms of the spaces between the beads, the same person said that "....it is just visual inconvenience and if the window company won't fix it I can fill with white silicone, if I want...." What do you think of this?
6. In relation to "....Also the glass unit has been fitted to far to the right as you can see the edge of the spacer bar, in this case a supa spacer, you can see the silver line, that should be hidden.." I checked on the internet, the super spacer is between the panes (as I understand it) so it is wide (photo attached), where is the silver line you have mentioned? Could you please perhaps, on the photo I attached earlier, where you can see this silver line (please note those are 2 photos from two different windows) - zoom in, point this silver line with an arrow (or somehow mark it) and post on this forum, so I can see where it is please? Thank you all again for your help.