fitting coping stone corners and retailers in the West Mids?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Ive recently finished building and rendering my garden wall and i'm now ready to finish it off with some coping stones. I'm toying between flat or once weather coping stones but I have a query about how to cut/ fit the coping stones on a right angled corner. I have 2 corners to negotiate with the coping stone but as i've never done this before I would appreicate any help on the best ways to go about this? i.e. Do i cut the adjoining coping stones at a 45 degree angle each to butt together around the corner?

Also, where can i buy decent coping stones of this sort in the Wolverhampton West Midlands area or nearby please?

Sponsored Links
Yes mitre your coping stones at the corners otherwise you'll have a slope into the end of another stone.
I would have thought any reasonable BM would have the stones available, Selco, Travis Perkins, E H Smith, Buildbase, Jewsons, and many more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back