Fitting on new lights

Please do not redirect me to other forums, pages or diagrams. I assure you that I have gone through tons of diagrams and explanations.
Then get an electrician.

If you really have looked at the diagrams in the Wiki and you still don't understand how lighting circuits work then you never will - it is all beyond you.

Sponsored Links
Thanks to every body who helped me out

Then get an electrician.

If you really have looked at the diagrams in the Wiki and you still don't understand how lighting circuits work then you never will - it is all beyond you.

Stop being an arrogant @r53 O

I'm not.

Stop being so blind to the fact that if you've looked at all kinds of diagrams and have not been able to grasp how it works then you should not touch it.

I am, always have been, and always will be utterly unswerving on this:

Fiddling with electrical work on the basis of following instructions to put this wire in that hole, without knowing why, is unacceptable, and the ONLY basis in which you should do it is with a full and genuine UNDERSTANDING of how it all works.

And you don't have that, nor, apparently, any desire to acquire it.

Fine - in that case leave it the **** alone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back