Fitting one of these.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Need to fit one of these http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/revelle-lever-control-540-2890

Need to put new pipework up to th evalve and was wondering what the best way to do this is? Hollow plasterboard wall, do I need to chase out the plasterboard and take the pipework up?

Is the best way to cut out the gap take the pipes up to position with the elbow on for fitting to the valve, make good the wall, tile etc then fix the valve to the elbow?

Whats the best way of fixing the wall afterwards?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Mark, will have a look into the Triton, however as my initial post, the pipes still need to go to it.......

Any advice on my actual questions?

Several widgets about for that. Look at Pulsar, BES, Toolstation.

Sponsored Links
You could try threading plastic pipe up behind plasterboard to your shower,if its upstairs you try threading behind plasterboard down from inside roofspace?.If you have to out plasterboard to fit pipes in,you wont have to be to fussy about the repair because your gonna tile over.To sum up,pipes make good,tiles,grout and then fit shower to new pipes Good Luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back