Fitting shower pump (Plumber needed leicester area)

The next question is the RSP is shower specific are you sure its the right one.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You sound like an BG salesman Tim
Whats a BG salesman? sorry for sounding thick.

Whenever I get asked for a good plumber I tell people to go here As if it goes wrong there is a complaints procedure.
http://www.iphe.co.uk/

The main problem as I see it with the Salamanders are when they fail in Guarantee (I sell Hundreds) they then have the ability to blame the Installation, In one case I had some one with a 50 Gal CWS and it was not full to the Mark so they said there was not enough stored water, The reason the pump failed was there seals are rubbish.

I prefer the QT80 By techflow Quieter, Not as good flow rate, but still good enough, and a genuine back up service from the manufacturer.

I sell both so I am not predudice same profit margins ECT.

I would put a link to where I sell them but do not want to look spammy. :LOL:

You sound like an BG salesman Tim
Whats a BG salesman? sorry for sounding thick.

Whenever I get asked for a good plumber I tell people to go here As if it goes wrong there is a complaints procedure.
http://www.iphe.co.uk/

The main problem as I see it with the Salamanders are when they fail in Guarantee (I sell Hundreds) they then have the ability to blame the Installation, In one case I had some one with a 50 Gal CWS and it was not full to the Mark so they said there was not enough stored water, The reason the pump failed was there seals are rubbish.

I prefer the QT80 By techflow Quieter, Not as good flow rate, but still good enough, and a genuine back up service from the manufacturer.

I sell both so I am not predudice same profit margins ECT.

I would put a link to where I sell them but do not want to look spammy. :LOL:

There are only 2 plumbers listed on iphe in my area, 1 of them i had around to quote me on some work i wanted doing i didnt really like the guy, the other i think is only commercial

Stick in another post code near you it will only show you the Plumbers in the post code you type in. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back