Fitting Used Wall Cabinet - Camar Fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got some wall cabinets from a previously installed kitchen to fit. The cabinets come with Camar fittings as per the pic but I didn't think to ask for the bits they attach to.

I'm tempted to find a way to screw through the fittings as they seem very solid (going into brick wall with half inch lime plaster) but maybe you'll confirm if this is too much like the cowboy route?

Ideally I'd like to get the proper bits that the fittings attach to but haven't found them online so far. Have seen a rail for a more recent Camar fitting but don't know if that would do the job.

Sponsored Links
That hanging rail will work, or alternatively the hanging brackets used on b&q units will work which are avaliable everywhere!

Thanks for the reply. I've made a start with the fixings that come with this bracket - hadn't checked b&q for the fixings separately - but they're doing the job fine.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back