Fixing a bosch dishwasher tilting forward

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any idea how we can fix a bosch dishwasher from tilting forward.

It was left by the previous owner and its never been really steady. I've taken it out and noticed the fixing brackets aren't holding because they've both sheared off.

Any idea how we can fix the dishwasher I noticed there was a screw either side so perhaps side mounting it?

IMG_20220213_200213.jpg
IMG_20220213_200110.jpg
IMG_20220213_200126.jpg

Side mount maybe?
IMG_20220213_200156.jpg

Sponsored Links
stand back and take a much wider pic please

I expect it is an integrated model and should be fixed to the sides of the adjacent units, amd the worktop.

look for the model number and there will be installation and instruction booklet online.

stand back and take a much wider pic please

I expect it is an integrated model and should be fixed to the sides of the adjacent units, amd the worktop.

look for the model number and there will be installation and instruction booklet online.

Hi no its not an integrated dishwasher its a full size one.

The model is SG145E12UK/06 but Im struggling to find any info.

IMG_20220213_203732.jpg
IMG_20220213_203722.jpg

Sponsored Links
I think it is. It has no side or top casing, like a free standing machine.

Have you seen this?

Have you got any feet?

Yes we've feet.

Sorry I thought it wasn't intergrated as you can't fix a door on the front.

good point. I don't know about the door.

I think screws can go into any of the holes in those plastic slabs, but I don't know how it's done.

in the parts list there may be an exploded diagram, perhaps you can get (or fabricate) some more plates or fixers, and feet.

The instruction booklet suggests it is only fixed to the worktop above, not the panels at the side (except in Switzerland) but that surprises me

The spare parts diagram (third pic) suggests there should be some extra parts

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/supportdetail/product/SGI45E12UK/06#/Tabs=section-spareparts/

Last edited:
I think screws can go into any of the holes in those plastic slabs, but I don't know how it's done.

in the parts list there may be an exploded diagram, perhaps you can get (or fabricate) some more plates or fixers, and feet.

The instruction booklet suggests it is only fixed to the worktop above, not the panels at the side (except in Switzerland) but that surprises me

The spare parts diagram (third pic) suggests there should be some extra parts

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/supportdetail/product/SGI45E12UK/06#/Tabs=section-spareparts/
Yep there doesn't seem a lot really struggled to find any info about fixing it maybe because it's old now.

I've seen a few YouTube videos on side fixing but all the fixing kits don't fit our bosch.

Maybe have to put in longer screws through the top

I don't know, but the plastic slabs look very similar, and the manual mentions side fixing in Switzerland

once you have the feet on, you'll want the screws quite near the top, and the kitchen side partitions need to be be fixed to the wall at the back to resist any leaning.

IIRC side and top fixing are usual.

I don't know, but the plastic slabs look very similar, and the manual mentions side fixing in Switzerland

once you have the feet on, you'll want the screws quite near the top, and the kitchen side partitions need to be be fixed to the wall at the back to resist any leaning.

IIRC side and top fixing are usual.

The feet are already on I've just lowered the front to be able to see what was happening with the fixing brackets.

We can't get to the back once it's pushed in due to the worktop.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back