fixings

Sponsored Links
Well, I can't question your enthusiasm ;)

And despite my doubts I do, of course, wish you every success. Do feel free to PM me the link once you've got it up and running - I'd be delighted to see it.

Good luck!
Scott

Thank you very much, skotl. Yes, I am very enthusiastic about what I do and as long as the customer is happy, I am happy. That is really the only thing that allows us to be more competitive than Screwfix. I am prepared to go that extra mile and react quickly and the big boys don't do that, simply because they don't have to.

i will send you the link when we launch definately. If you like what you see then I will look after you by putting you on a good account :)

once again, many thanks!

Sponsored Links
So you are advertising then. Just as I thought.

So you are advertising then. Just as I thought.

Despite the offer of a bribe ( :D, which I'll turn down at the time ) I don't think he is. Yet, at least.

I've googled "boltex" and don't see anything that would seem to match the OP's business. He also suggested he would PM me the site address, not publicly post it on this thread.

So, if it's advertising, it's not very effective advertising :LOL:

While I (and others) have some misgivings about the business, I'd suggest that so far the post seems genuine enough.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back