Flat rate pensions...

Sponsored Links
J90 made his usual sublime ridiculous statement and then Bug....d off!
Yeah but he`s a :LOL: and does it as a wind up . Not spitting gall like Danger vole :idea: :mrgreen:

O.k. mods 'off topic'
I agree he's a laugh but I'm worried he might be banned for exterminating to many groups of people unless he is a protected species. Like a 'Son O'Mod' a cross between an Exterminating Modulator and a 'really nice guy' who is trying to control the drivel that gets wrote on this forum.

Back on topic now.
Becoming a pensioner is the most interesting thing you can do in life, and if you lucky your willn't **** or **** yourself, talk rubbish, wobble about like a drunk, fall asleep at the drop of a hat, lose yourself while driving on a motorway etc., etc.. Anyway, we look forward to seeing you!
:D :D :D

I get mysteriously banned every few months. Then a couple of days later I get mysteriously un-banned. No idea why.

I get mysteriously banned every few months. Then a couple of days later I get mysteriously un-banned. No idea why.

Off Topic.
Like I said a protected species. The Mods send you out into the world to exterminate a few groups, posters even, then let you back in again.
Now I know what's going on. Why posters keep disappearing!

On Topic.
There is a possibility that you may qualify for an early pension thinking like that. ;)

Sponsored Links

Off Topic.
Like I said a protected species. The Mods send you out into the world to exterminate a few groups, posters even, then let you back in again.

On Topic.
There is a possibility that you may qualify for an early pension thinking like that. ;)

Off Topic.

sorry... it begins with t ends in t and a wa in the middle... another countdown conundrum.....

On Topic.

Off Topic.

On Topic.

Well said Geraint. :LOL:

Back