Flood light run time

S

SammyInnit

Might seem an odd question, but I'm replacing my current halogen security floor lamp with a pair of 50w LED panels, one acting as the master with PIR and the other as a slave to it.

I was wondering, what would be a running time which gives consideration to the neighbours but at the same time stays on long enough to potentially ward off people looking to get up to no good?

Sponsored Links
1 minute as most detectors time from last movement

Would you give any suggestion to the best position for the sensitivity? I'm trying to get it set as close as possible at the bench rather than doing it up the ladder. It'll be mounted at about 4m from the ground and my drive way is about 8m long. Currently have it mid way but its hard to tell. Suppose it's a trial and error when fitted?

Sponsored Links
Every make and model are different ...to be honest would only ever fit a GJD lighting system as I find most all in one units rubbish ..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back