flow and return on regular boiler, how to tell

Thanks to those who offered genuine good advice.
I will be doing this work myself, sorry to say but I would not pay the prices mentioned for this simple work.
Having worked high pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems with dangerous gases this work is simple.
I will be using LDF to check the results after and I can even hook up a manometer if I need to.
It is not illegal as some fools have said here.
I will be more stringent in my checks than any other as I live with results of my work, plumbers do make mistakes also remember and the whole gas safe thing is mainly to eradicate cowboy plumbers who charge and dont give a dam about the work..I give a damn about the work.
I only wish to offend those who tried to give smart ass replies, apologies to all the others who are intelligent and kind enough to be helpful

Sponsored Links
legal or not, you still have to be competent. you have proved you are not by describing how you will test for gas soundness.

ill keep an eye out for mushroom clouds over midlothian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back