Flu liner advice please for an Oil fired boiler

The stiffy should stick up to the chimney, you were right. You may find some artistic requirement for your left over floppy bit, on the patio perhaps, or for the intake?

Reduce from 6, yyeeessss, but by the right amount, or you will find a sooty mess to clean up.

I said, "........lazy installers who fit and **** off........" . You haven't been getting lessons from someone else in how to misrepresent what I post have you, perchance?[/url]

Sponsored Links
You haven't been getting lessons from someone else in how to misrepresent what I post have you, perchance?

A bit cryptic for this simple soul. If you mean Softus, I think he's trying to depose you as resident boffin.

Groan,......I didn't mention names, but it's your job to field the off-topic remarks, fair enuff?

My job? Hey, I'm not paid for this (where have I heard that before?)

Softus is good. You're good. See if you can do your respective things without locking horns.

Love & peace to you, Softus, and the whole world (apart from J phukin Prescott, who I'd like to cut into small pieces and feed down the air intake of one of his Jags)

Sponsored Links
Hi guys!

PaulAH said:
A bit cryptic for this simple soul. If you mean Softus, I think he's trying to depose you as resident boffin.

Nope - I'm not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back