Flue Gas Analysers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the best value for money flue gas analyser I have seen a TPI 712 analyser for £487.49 with infra-red/bluetooth output and deferential pressures, differential temperature and flammable gas detection?

Sponsored Links
Call GE&S and let them advise you.
Hands down best company in the country.

Sponsored Links
Nickso shame on you do you not realise the CC is that special place where people can hide without looking stupid in front of the general public. :rolleyes:
If you look at some of the answers they give out in the open it would shock you with some of the sh@te they believe in the little secert place ;)

Nickso shame on you do you not realise the CC is that special place where people can hide without looking stupid in front of the general public. :rolleyes:
If you look at some of the answers they give out in the open it would shock you with some of the sh@te they believe in the little secert place ;)

theres plenty of special people on here to make it busy. the main reason i haven't bothered joining is i would have to read more of glaziers carp.

also the thought of willingly joining a club that glazier loves leaves me cold. curiousity may get the better of me one day but im betting the CC is even more dull than i can imagine.

i use a works kane & may 425, not sure of the prices, but are easy to use once you get used to them, and do everything you need to as well....

OP, whatever you do dont buy telegan sprint V3.....its also s**t.

I have a Sprint V2 and a works V3. Never had a problem with them.

OP, whatever you do dont buy telegan sprint V3.....its also s**t.

I have a Sprint V2 and a works V3. Never had a problem with them.

v2 was a good simple unit but broke down a lot.

v3 has a lot of nice functions but has the most annoying software in the known universe. it also bleeps at minor things, a lot.
i could write screeds and screeds about how **** the software is on a v3.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back