Flue help for Vaillant combi boiler

if there was a suggestion that would make you proposed boiler location feasible, someone would have suggested it already. The boiler needs moving.

Perhaps, but then I am more motivated to find a solution than anyone else, and just because you cant think of one, does not necessarily mean that their isn't one.

If I actually got answers to my questions, then I could understand things better, and then perhaps I could come up with options more readily.

Would something like the below comply, assuming all the joints would be inspectable?

Sponsored Links
Hi Dan,

Thanks, but if it doesn't would that type of set up be acceptable in principle?

Off of the top of my head I think the boiler can go to 8 meters on the 100/60, and further on the larger flue, obviously minus distance for bends. - I will check shortly; it is also possible that I could bring it out of the roof closer to the boiler, so the horizontal run would be less.

Are there any regulations about how close the inlet portion of the flue can be to walls and openings etc?

the max permitted for your boiler is 5.5m with 1m taken for each elbow so no that won't work. In answer to your question, yes we could keep telling you no every time you posted some other suggestion, amongst the daft, weird and wonderful but its alot easier just to say, no it cant be done.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back