Flueless gas fire ventilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
General concensus: 'An opinion or position reached by a group as a whole'.

On this forum it means IMHO the views of a group of professionals, with a combined experience of hundreds if not thousands of years in the industry. Professionals who are losing patience with one member who insists their opinion is right, everyone else is wrong, refusing to provide evidence to substantiate their view, and classing anyone who may dare disagree with their views as 'uninformed'. After all, 'if you poke a Lion with a stick - it will bite' :!:

Perhaps as you've already asked for a defination of 'General Concensus', you may also need a definition of the word minority and phrase 'have no experience'? Free dictionary's are available online, perhaps you would care to peruse one of the available offerings to refresh your memory.

This is a public forum, 'a place or meeting where public discussion is held'. A platform for opinions to be aired, differences of opinions are a fact of life. I queried the validity of a remark regarding a fan's capacity, only to be apparently classed as a sheep. My own qualifications and experience in the industry, whilst not as great as others who contribute, clearly must count for nothing.

Personally, I would not have this type of gas appliance installed in my home, no more as I would run my car inside my garage with the garage door closed. My opinion, based on the principle on which these appliances operate.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back