Fluidmaster Flush Valve

Sponsored Links
Apart from the amount the valve opens, the only other thing that could limit it is the amount of water in the cistern. Last time I fitted one of these the overflow pipe was adjustable, I had this maxed out so it was well above what it said in the instructions.

Have you tried adjusting the overflow?

CE

Thanks for reply. I adjusted the overflow to the maximum level, its almost touching the lid, but the water still doesnt seem to be coming out with much force

Fitted three of these a while back and from memory you can adjust the volume of water in the cistern AND the flow through the syphon by twisting the body of the mechanism.

Sponsored Links
I agree that you can adjust the flush flow as well as the fill volume. But the flushes are now very disappointing.

The site of the dreadful Desi Grill have been taken over by some new fast food firm to open soon. Last night I went again to the Bengal Delight and had their meal offer of starter, main, rice and coffee for £7.95. Again a wonderful meal!

Three weeks ago I went to the huge Chinese eat as much as you like in Cov centre. That was good too although getting served for drinks was difficult.

Tony

I can see that there is, perhaps, a direct relationship between choice of restaurant and the volume of flush required in the toilet.

I agree that you can adjust the flush flow as well as the fill volume. But the flushes are now very disappointing.

The site of the dreadful Desi Grill have been taken over by some new fast food firm to open soon. Last night I went again to the Bengal Delight and had their meal offer of starter, main, rice and coffee for £7.95. Again a wonderful meal!

Three weeks ago I went to the huge Chinese eat as much as you like in Cov centre. That was good too although getting served for drinks was difficult.

Tony

lol Agile not the best topic to discuss food but oh well! Yes i've noticed the desi grill has been taken over by a new American style fast food outlet. Not heard much about it though, dont think its opened yet.

Bengal Delight is not far from me and i;ve heard some good things about it. However my inlaws paid by card in their once and they swear it was the only place in cov the used it, apparently the card got skimmed and cloned, with over a grand taken out! So if your going bengal delights, just beware, pay by cash to stay safe.

In regards to the flush, there was no mention in the instructions of twisted the body to changed the flush. The only options they mentioned were the two blue adjusters which allow you to change the volume of the flush.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back