Fluidmaster replacement button (older version?)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have fluidmaster dual flusher. The original dual flusher button broke. See image 1. 20220906_182533_resized.jpg

The shaft of it sat snugly into and within the top of the cistern and was tightened up from underneath. See image 2 where I've highlighted in black the tightening plastic screw device. 20220906_182828_resized.jpg

I ordered another online only to find that it perched on top of the cistern and the tightening plastic screw barely tightens it securely because the entry hole is too wide. See image 3. It works but there might come a time when it is knocked and I have to redo it.20220906_181710_resized.jpg

Tool station and Screwfix only sell the one I bought online. I must have an older version. Does anyone know where I can get a replcement button as per images 1 an 3?

Attachments

• 20220906_182533_resized.jpg
    20220906_182533_resized.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 29
Sponsored Links
The new button should come with a removable tapered sleeve (chromed plastic) which you throw away if not required.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back