Fluidmaster replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
had a problem recently customer had a new fluid master installed by myself, calls me up says toilet flushes fine apart from no water at all from front of loo?

Any advice pls ? Not sure what it could be she advised me she has cleaned under the rim for blockages!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not really, only thing am thinking is the donut washer fluid master sent was 2inch! And the hole on the pan was about 3" do I used the old one and the new one to get a seal and wondering if it is stoping the water getting to the front ! I doubt it because there isn't even a drop!

Thank John

If the old flush unit was 2" and the new one is 1½" then that could be making a difference

Sponsored Links
had a problem recently customer had a new fluid master installed by myself, calls me up says toilet flushes fine apart from no water at all from front of loo?

Any advice pls ? Not sure what it could be she advised me she has cleaned under the rim for blockages!!

Thanks
Was it working ok when you left it? Try a wire coathanger to see if all the holes are clear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back