Flushing a new system before combi install ?

The new boiler should not be connect to any system unless its relatively clean.

However, any flushing is more effective at higher temperatures when using chemicals.

I would flush a new system with mains water first and when reasonably clean would connect the boiler and flush warm with chemicals.

We give a full guarantee on any work we do!

Take care with any suggestions from people who hide their identities.

Tony

Sponsored Links
The new boiler should not be connect to any system unless its relatively clean.

However, any flushing is more effective at higher temperatures when using chemicals.

I would flush a new system with mains water first and when reasonably clean would connect the boiler and flush warm with chemicals.

We give a full guarantee on any work we do!

Take care with any suggestions from people who hide their identities. Last week I was looking at a British Gas instruction manual last week which told their operatives to ensure they gave their names! Not all do though!

Tony

Talking about hiding identitys Agile you still haven`t answered wether you are the Agile services ltd who companies house have thrown out for none filling of accounts. Do you have something to hide, by not answering..

As for BG by which you mean Centrica it is hard not for engineers to give there names when it` on all printed out paper work and on there shirts

namsag said:
Talking about hiding identitys Agile you still haven`t answered wether you are the Agile services ltd who companies house have thrown out for none filling of accounts.
I know the answer to that one. :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back