footy forum?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
before the inevetable flood off posts start from the world cup, can we get a new section made for all the football posts please?

it would only have to be temporary.. can be deleted after the WC is over..

Sponsored Links
I agree, isnt there a sub basement or attic we can shove the football fanatics in for the duration ?

WC? toilet?

As for the World Cup! I just cannot get exited about it. Maybe if or when they get to the final I might watch it just so I wasn't the only person who didn't.

Sponsored Links
My interest in football is exceeded only by my interest in Early Etruscan Driving Licence Stamps.

My interest in football is exceeded only by my interest in Early Etruscan Driving Licence Stamps.

So there is TWO of us!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

before the inevetable flood off posts start from the world cup, can we get a new section made for all the football posts please?

May be in time for the next one.
Don't forget, we are still waiting for the Quiz/Puzzle board to be set up. :LOL:

Of course you two don't like football............ no decent teams in Liverpool or Lincs ;)

( ducks for cover in the corner ) :LOL:

Can't we "bury" the football threads somewhere deep - perhaps Electrics outside the UK :idea: Seems a sensible place to keep them.

It is our national game - be part of it and support your country.
Unless your Nuke or Als that is ;)

It is our national game - be part of it and support your country.
Unless your Nuke or Als that is ;)

How about in Audio and Visual - they look like they could do with a boost in thread counts :D

And it is a related subject - a load of people watching a few others do something pointless and talking endless amounts of nonsense about it. :!:

22 nancy boys kicking a ball for 90+ minutes and getting 'paid' a huge sum for doing it is obscene!

Now if it was Rugby, you know, that one that MEN play! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back