For those against corporal punishment....

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I do certainly think those kids from Edlo (Doncaster) should be shipped off to some godforsaken tropical island in the mid 50's degrees c somewhere and have to fend for themselves. See how they end up then. we need real punishments. prison isnt a threat to crims anymore.

not sure i can keep this on track, but i would really like an advocator of compassion to help me to understand how to forgive....

not sure i can keep this on track, but i would really like an advocator of compassion to help me to understand how to forgive....

I simply do not believe that anybody truly forgives evil, no matter how loud they may proclaim it.

Sponsored Links
dont really need 10, but the veiwing figures for these rel life scumbags would be good.

(from the film, "the condemned")

Jack Conrad is awaiting the death penalty in a corrupt Central American prison. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other condemned killers from all corners of the world, with freedom going to the sole survivor.

I as going to say the same as obmcfc.
It seems those that forgive have found faith in god.
Me? I'm agnostic, so maybe i'll never find such peace should I ever be in the unfortunate situation of having a loved one tortured/murdered.

If these religious people truly do find forgiveness and are at peace then to me thats the only good thing to come out of religion.
But then.....the paradox is...if they so openly and deeply believe in god, how could he let this happen to one of his flock?!

The man in me would want retribution, delivered by myself. But then what? Could i live with myself after?

Think you can only find true forgiveness through the Lord and religion

sadly people in general think the word religion means control or something bad. but if you truly believe in the LORD , then you realise the above statement.

but todays immoral society is creating these monster's

I think you are making a mistake there.

It is quite common for people of a faith to make the logical error:

I and my kind behave well
I and my kind have faith "A"
Therefore faith "A" is what makes us good
Therefore anyone who does not share faith "A" must be bad

Common but wrong.

Sadly you are also wrong in thinking that something about today's world makes bad things happen, therefore in the past/under different circumstances bad things did not happen.

you have your opinion i suppose,

some validity in there aswell ie. not all religions and people within them are angels. ;)

i was talkin about the truley pious who who follow decent religious practices , ie. not devil worship or dark practices.

where they abstain from hurting, killing,lying,fornication,cheating to name a few etc

Sponsored Links
Back