Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Asked my brother in law if he thought fox hunting (with dogs) is ok.

Bearing in mind he used to go up on the pennines on a night shooting them for hill farmers.

Three men, it was a registered firearm with bullets not a shotgun,
one would make a noise like an injured rabbit, one would have the lamp and one the rifle.

The fox would be running towards them and the next second it was dead,
they would leave them by the farmers gate for payment at a later date.
on average they would kill four or five a night.

His reply to my original question :
"Its barbaric, the fox is a nocturnal animal, why do they hunt it during the day if its genuinely to cull the numbers ?"

As for me I wouldn't kill anything for sport, but I'd make an exception for Joe 90. That would be fun, damn pita.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What does an injured rabbit sound like?

Andy

Like a squealing noise they use two closed fingers over the mouth and kind of sucked !
Apparently one of the lads could do it really well, the foxes weren't bothered about the light and used to come running towards them, they'd be in a field of sheep and the fox is one of the only animals whose eyes lit up green instead of red and its eyes would be going up and down as it followed the ground it would disappear in a dip and bob up the other side closer, in my brother in laws words it wasn't in fear it was running towards them for a meal and the next minute it was dead.
He told me the bullets were three inches long !

Hunting with dogs appalled him.

"He told me the bullets were three inches long"

A big game hunter then
:LOL:

Ahh this old chestnut.

Animals rip each other to shreds anyway.

Awaits the abuse.

if the bullet that is the pointed bit, was 3 inches long the person firing the gun would hit the ground before the fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back