Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So, do you want to challenge any of the informative posts I have posted or are you going to help my cause by posting inane rubbish?

Got better things to do than waste time trying to reason with an amateur philosopher.

Cant find any insane rubbish to match the rubbish you,ve been posting.

So, do you want to challenge any of the informative posts I have posted or are you going to help my cause by posting inane rubbish?

Got better things to do than waste time trying to reason with an amateur philosopher.

Cant find any insane rubbish to match the rubbish you,ve been posting.

That would be inane... :rolleyes:

You win the argument for me :LOL:

Sponsored Links
On the horns of a dilemma at the moment there is a fox hunt tomorrow just a couple of miles away or a stag hunt about ten miles away,which would be best peaps?

I would see someone if I was you... ;)

Ahh the famous wink.

I think you need to see someone about that at least, then make a few other appointments.

I seem to recall your the one with violent issues and convictions.

I would see someone if I was you... ;)

Ahh the famous wink.

I think you need to see someone about that at least, then make a few other appointments.

I seem to recall your the one with violent issues and convictions.

Well fortunately people can read your posts, simple ;)

You offer racist views, homophobic views and when you don't like it you make threats.

Ok off out racing with my pops ;) another wink for ya

OMG are you RH2 in disguise.

Racist card comes out when you have nothing more to offer.
Where are the homophobic views, where a m8 had a sex change? And a few of us giggled at his new look, shame your offended he/she wasnt. She expected it at first.
Another who knows nothing about me.

We know your a convicted kidnapper unless your telling porkies.

OMG are you RH2 in disguise.

Racist card comes out when you have nothing more to offer.
Where are the homophobic views, where a m8 had a sex change? And a few of us giggled at his new look, shame your offended he/she wasnt. She expected it at first.
Another who knows nothing about me.

We know your a convicted kidnapper unless your telling porkies.

Oh I know alot about you mate ;) Another wink for ya.

Look around this thread alone, you have offered nothing but crap inorder to mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back