Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and a holding number i have that as well,
also had a few farmhouses but i choose to live in the renovated barns,lol

Sponsored Links
hi they took about 2 hrs total this week about 200
i do the pest control over about 22000 acres and my own farm as well they are a problem and people dont understand how big of a problem,
no guns involved no injured rabbits geting away.
also last week i lost several jacob lambs to fox,wheres the antis when you need them there,lol :(

Technically you are not a farmer though are you markie?

Maybe you should go back and read the thread before you jump in, then maybe you could get back on topic. We have covered rabbit control with dogs and am waiting for a response but he hasn't come back as yet.

I think you could be best described as a very small holding not a farm. I've got more land than you!!!
depends on what you call a farmer reallie????
over 5 hectacres gives you right for agricultual pds
i have a tractor,
i have sheep
i have a barn
what more do i want,

Like I said, a very small holding. You need at least 100 acres to call yourself a farmer, minimum size to make a living out of it. Probably why you need to rent out...

So you finished reading up on the thread?

Maybe you could tell me how many sheep have been taken by rabbits?

oh sorry to say i cover over 22000 acres and do the pest control out most nights and at this time of yr to busy to argue as iam controlling foxes and problem deers

35 sq mile?
Isn't that most of Cornwall? You must be very busy indeed.

Sponsored Links
peaps, norcon and gas barmy. The three unwise monkeys.

Your ALF, HSA whatever, is really doing well on the forum recruitment drive.
21 pages and no one really gives a toss.
True internet warriors, keeps us amused though.

How many sq mile do you operate on?
Go on give us a laugh. :LOL:

Is it ok to shoot a bloody squirrel that keeps pinching the birds nuts.

They haven't ever said anything :LOL:

@ £4 plus a Kg it's starting to get expensive when the squirrel has 75% of them

As before, your the ones who class themselves as "SABS"
I suggest you look up the word.

I do know what it means, do you, or is it a case where you choose a meaning to fit you ignorance?

deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something), especially for political or military

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sabotage?q=sabotage

As before your the one with several convictions,not me.
That speaks volumes.

Yes I have two (not several) convictions. Not been convicted of a violent offence for 25 years and unlike you haven't displayed or offered veiled threats of violence. People have picked up on it as you will have noticed

;)

You obviously have issues, probably stems from a difficult childhood :rolleyes:

"There is a definite correlation between domestic violence and child abuse. Growing up in a violent home can set patterns for children … patterns that can cause them to commit violence and abuse, and continue the cycle of violence and abuse. "
http://www.loveourchildrenusa.org/growingupwithviolence.php

I would see someone if I was you... ;)

peaps, norcon and gas barmy. The three unwise monkeys.

Your ALF, HSA whatever, is really doing well on the forum recruitment drive.
21 pages and no one really gives a toss.
True internet warriors, keeps us amused though.

Wasn't aware there was a recruiting wing for the ALF, in fact the ALF are nothing more than a philosophy. No leader, training camps etc

I will leave the HSA to do their own recruiting they do a good job at it already ;)

I'm a HSA supporter and I support ALF prisoners like I was supported while in the nick. ALF is a label the press love to use.

So, do you want to challenge any of the informative posts I have posted or are you going to help my cause by posting inane rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back