Fox Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you call saying I would defend my land/property from masked thugs then your entirely correct.

I am not the one boasting about a criminal record ( I have not) and saying I would do it again.

Saddos

If you call saying I would defend my land/property from masked thugs then your entirely correct.

I am not the one boasting about a criminal record ( I have not) and saying I would do it again.

Saddos

Oh I get it now, it's not ok for me to use violence to protect my family but it's ok for you to use violence to protect your property??

Let's not forget you was going on about people just walking down the road.....

Who's the saddo? :rolleyes:

Jeeeze, talk about quote to suit.
my road = my road simples my driveway or land.

Where were you defending your family? You a ferret now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Jeeeze, talk about quote to suit.
my road = my road simples my driveway or land.

Where were you defending your family? You a ferret now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if you meant your road or not your solution was violence like with your throwing in the river rant :rolleyes:

Yes when I defended my family, I'm sure you are not that thick to not remember past just one thread?

Ferrets? What you going on about now?

By the way, anyone can walk up your road or path without you offering violence, implied access would put you on the wrong side of the law. You see, sabs don't offer violence. You only have to look at the many videos on sabs to see that they just dodge out of the way, ignore everything else and concentrate on the fox, even when the hounds have the fox sabs have jumped in to save it ignoring the punches and kick from the hunt.

I noticed you welcome the use of violence however, speaks volumes.

As before, your the ones who class themselves as "SABS"
I suggest you look up the word.

As before your the one with several convictions,not me.
That speaks volumes.

Oh thanks for clearing that up.

Next time im around Derbyshire I hope you dont mind if I bring some friend on to your property. We will only let off fireworks, scream and shout like spoilt prats, tramp all over your garden and play loud noises out of stereos or just blow some hunting horns.
Cant see us wanting to shout abuse at your family

right back on topic,
i support hunting with dogs very strongly,
it was here a long time ago its no more barbaric then fishing shooting or even boxing,
its bred into a lot of us ive done it for sme 40 yrs nearly,lol
unless you tried it dont knock it if it doesnt suit you well good but golf doesnt suit me but i dont go critising it,lol
last night,doing a job on my farm,they cause a lot of damage,
IMG_0741.jpg

You know there will be brow beating, name calling.
People wondering if you killed the Easter bunny :D

They damage crops, crops earn you money. Simple equation, get rid of them.
The crops.................you naughty naughty greedy man ;)

How long did that take? If not long you have a serious issue with them.
We used to shoot them on my grandparents farm.

hi they took about 2 hrs total this week about 200
i do the pest control over about 22000 acres and my own farm as well they are a problem and people dont understand how big of a problem,
no guns involved no injured rabbits geting away.
also last week i lost several jacob lambs to fox,wheres the antis when you need them there,lol :(

You must be sick of rabbit stew!!

Must say had a nice one the other week and a brace of Pheasant at the end of the season . All for a fiver :D

Sounds like a bad problem there, you need more dogs :D

i do the pest control over about 22000 acres and my own farm as well they are a problem and people dont understand how big of a problem,
also last week i lost several jacob lambs to fox,wheres the antis when you need them there,lol :(

Technically you are not a farmer though are you markie?

Maybe you should go back and read the thread before you jump in, then maybe you could get back on topic. We have covered rabbit control with dogs and am waiting for a response but he hasn't come back as yet.

I think you could be best described as a very small holding not a farm. I've got more land than you!!!

Oh thanks for clearing that up.

Next time im around Derbyshire I hope you dont mind if I bring some friend on to your property. We will only let off fireworks, scream and shout like spoilt prats, tramp all over your garden and play loud noises out of stereos or just blow some hunting horns.
Cant see us wanting to shout abuse at your family

Oh we on with the fireworks and screams etc :rolleyes: Went over this before but you say alot and back nothing up :rolleyes:

Anyone is allowed on my land except hunt scum. I live in Meynell hunt territory, their kennels are a mile or so up the lane. Even they stopped exercising their hounds past my house and they stopped hunting in the area ;)

S hit themselves when we moved in to the area :LOL:

You not read all about implied access? You don't know it a defence in law to trespass if unlawful activity is going on? Different game now the ban is on. :LOL:

Technically you are not a farmer though are you markie?

Maybe you should go back and read the thread before you jump in, then maybe you could get back on topic. We have covered rabbit control with dogs and am waiting for a response but he hasn't come back as yet.

I think you could be best described as a very small holding not a farm. I've got more land than you!!!
depends on what you call a farmer reallie????
over 5 hectacres gives you right for agricultual pds
i have a tractor,
i have sheep
i have a barn
what more do i want,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back