Free Chips!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a place,

Andy11 is not interested in them, they're the wrong colour for him to be concerned about.
You would think that during his scouring of news sites, he'd occasionally find a sex abuser who was white. But if he does, he thinks they can be excused.

Sponsored Links
Andy11 is not interested in them, they're the wrong colour for him to be concerned about.
You would think that during his scouring of news sites, he'd occasionally find a sex abuser who was white. But if he does, he thinks they can be excused.
Haven’t you heard of the white paedophile gang, twenty plus strong, that prey exclusively on young Asian girls? Me neither……

Haven’t you heard of the white paedophile gang, twenty plus strong, that prey exclusively on young Asian girls? Me neither……
Those examples presented by andy11 are not paedophile gangs.
You're introducing your own carefully selected criteria, which no-one else has.
You have a habit of carefully selecting very narrow criteria to suit your narrative.

Those examples presented by andy11 are not paedophile gangs.
You're introducing your own carefully selected criteria, which no-one else has.
You have a habit of carefully selecting very narrow criteria to suit your narrative.
Didn't you just do that in the one about the buses?

Sponsored Links
And how many of them were committed by Britons?

It is irrelevant to know and rather silly to ask how many of them were committed by Britons. As we are in Britain all crimes should be committed by Britons. If foreigners are committing crimes in Britain something is very wrong. If we must have foreigners here, they should be non-criminals.

Frankly, that's a tad xenophobic. Do you seriously think that we should only have British people in Britain?

Frankly, that's a tad xenophobic. Do you seriously think that we should only have British people in Britain?

J&K I consider you intellectually a cut above most here. What I said was "If we must have foreigners here, they should be non-criminals". Please don't twist that into "xenophobia".

It doesn't mention the ethnicity of the perpetrators *cough*; nor does it mention their names or their religion *cough cough* and it certainly doesn't mention their colour **cough cough splutter NURSE!**
Why does that matter so much to you, Andy? Just because someone is "white, British" doesn't automatically make them paragons of virtue (example: the criminal Boris de Pfeffel Johnson). In fact the biggest criminal I ever worked for was a lord... (no names, no packdrill). And as for public schoolboys

Mind you, if it were a case of Britain for the British would that mean we should be deporting certain individuals to Rwanda, like Sewella Braverman or Priti Patel? Or is it just poorer, non-Tories we should be looking at?

I'm now starting to look over my shoulder to see when I'm going to be deported, and to where - I have Welsh, Irish and English forebears, so whete would they send me?

Last edited by a moderator:
J&K I consider you intellectually a cut above most here. What I said was "If we must have foreigners here, they should be non-criminals". Please don't twist that into "xenophobia".
Thanks Andy, but I really am just another knuckle-dragger, or rather a wood butcher ;)

Another very recent story from the multicultural North:

It doesn't mention the ethnicity of the perpetrators *cough*; nor does it mention their names or their religion *cough cough* and it certainly doesn't mention their colour **cough cough splutter NURSE!**
So you make your own assumptions anyway. That's called bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back