Free Chips!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
My immigration thread has been removed so to keep up interest I thought I'd post this story about free chips for little girls, one of the effects of multiculturalism.

Unusual for you andy11, of all the sexual assaults committed in UK, you highlighted one involving a 60 year old man.

In 2021, we assessed a webpage every one-and-a-half minutes. Every two minutes, that webpage showed a child being sexually abused.​

The highest ever number of rapes was recorded by police in the year ending March 2022:​

70,330​

That's nearly 800 a day, and you felt the need to bring one case involving a 60 year old man to the attention of the forum.
Why that one?

you felt the need to bring one case involving a 60 year old man to the attention of the forum.
Why that one?
Well, it's close to home and was a sexual assault by a foreigner, who shouldn't be here. We have enough criminals of our own.

Are your one-every-two-minute rapes being investigated? Are you doing anything about them? Have any convictions resulted? How many of them were committed in Britain by foreigners?

So that's what's meant when someone says they're going to feed the pigeons.

Sponsored Links
Well, it's close to home and was a sexual assault by a foreigner, who shouldn't be here. We have enough criminals of our own.
There was no indication about his immigration status. You've imagined that.
Are your one-every-two-minute rapes being investigated? Are you doing anything about them? Have any convictions resulted? How many of them were committed in Britain by foreigners?
I'm not wasting my time looking for incidents that fit your anti-foreigner criteria, like you're intent on doing.

Regardless of the religion, colour, history of the man involved, this line from the report annoys and frustrates me.....

Miss Webster told the court: “The victim said ‘I am scared as I don’t want to go near the takeaway as he will see me. People think that I am wrong and he is right and boys in my year say it’s my fault that this has happened’.

And this....

“I am convinced though that society will be better served by long term intervention in your case as opposed to custody. The custody threshold has been passed but you need an awareness of the impact of sexual offending on children.

“And you need to understand, and improve your understanding, of sexual boundaries, and you need to develop strategies to deal with unhelpful thoughts and feelings.

“I will add to that lastly, that you need to be educated on how to respect and treat women properly.

“I hope this sentence will prevent you from offending again and make the case for others not to offend in this way – society will be better off for your education.”

Lack of appropriate punishment, irrelevant of anything else. Colour, religion etc is not the issue.

My immigration thread has been removed
Can't you find a far-right wing forum where you can spout your revolting bile? You'd be much at home amongst those folk rather than all the commies on here. (y)

There was no indication about his immigration status. You've imagined that.
His immigration status is irrelevant. He is not wanted here, trust me Patex NOBODY wants muslims living near them, despite what the multi culti politicians say.

His immigration status is irrelevant. He is not wanted here, trust me Patex NOBODY wants muslims living near them, despite what the multi culti politicians say.
That's correct, his immigration status and his religion is irrelevant.
In fact, both his immigration status and his religion is unknown, For all you know, he might be UK born and a Church of England devotee.
If you don't wish to live near Muslims, that's your problem, but don't assume everyone shares your perverse opinion.

Unusual for you andy11, of all the sexual assaults committed in UK, you highlighted one involving a 60 year old man.

That's nearly 800 a day, and you felt the need to bring one case involving a 60 year old man to the attention of the forum.
Why that one?

The highest ever number of rapes was recorded by police in the year ending March 2022:​

70,330​

That first guy...

Lawyer admitted he was driving under the influence of drink and drugs?

He'd not been in trouble with the courts for 5 years....well done him!!

And, the most shameful statement of all.

"Only one woman had been forced to change her routine...."

Oh, well, that's OK then!!

FFS......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back