free low energy lamps in the sun this saturday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When you buy the Sun this saturday, dont forget to pick up your free twin pack low energy lamps from the newsagents counter.

The Sun are giving away a twin pack of lamps with every purchase of the Sun this saturday. Dont miss out, but get in there early, we expect to be sold out by lunchtime.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/article645906.ece

Southern Electric are also giving every reader who joins in our campaign the chance to win a Toyota Prius Hybrid car. There are ten special bulbs that will glow green when they are fitted and switched on – so fit your light bulbs straight away and if one of them lights up green you’ll go into the draw to win a fabulous car, or one of nine great holidays. See the leaflet included with your light bulbs for more information and full details of how to enter.
Dont come to mine expecting any green lamps - I've been through all 120 boxes of lamps :LOL:

<edit> I have amended the title, as I feel the title "free low energy lamps" was leading many to believe this was a spam post

Sponsored Links
I would rather pay treble the price for them than resort to buying that bit of toilet paper............jeez .........this paper is a load of effing s@@t...... no wonder jasper Carrot used to hate them

B&Q are providing free low voltage bulbs as part of a campaign by Ken Livingstone [applies to greater London].

B&Q are providing free low voltage bulbs as part of a campaign by Ken Livingstone [applies to greater London].
#

Yes that was last w/end, it was supposed 2 be 2 per person, so I went twice. I could have gone as many times as I wanted.

I wonder who was paying for them..Was it Ken/phillips/b&q.

Ken, well I give him enough
Phillips, yea no prob,
b+q, well I did spend money getting my bulbs.

I think the idea was good, but not how it was done, open to abuse.

Sponsored Links
morrisons frequently do them for £1 each somtimes bogof or bogtf

so you get 1 free or 2 free in other words 50P or 33P

i used to buy them at £15 each in the 80s

you can get the bulbs that look like normal for around £2 but around 20% bigger

Steve, what's these green lamps about, ? :LOL:
A further incentive to buy the sun i think. Theres a few of their promotional "bulbs" that glow green when you turn them on. Ten I think. This will enter you into a draw to win a Toyota Prius. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back